Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to Ford's Fort. Please take off your shoes.

Hi.  My name is Taylor Joseph Ford.  I was born and raised in a little town called Aberdeen, South Dakota.  About a year and a half ago I packed up my Jeep and Uhaul and drove 1,680 miles to Tempe, Arizona to follow my dream.  Since I was a kid I wanted to live in sunny AZ and run Division 1 track for the ASU Sundevils.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am generally a happy guy. Please pardon me in advance if I am not politically correct on my life statement, but I guess you could say I am like a fat girl at prom; I'm just happy to be here.

Jackie Robinson put it best: "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." When deciding what to write about for my blog, I came to realize that like myself, I wanted my blog to be different.  Popular culture, the media, news, and other blogs all seem to be critical, negative, and generally pessimistic across the board. To those who are fortunate enough to enter Ford's Fort, I guarantee you will be leaving with a smile.  I will focus on the brighter aspects of pop culture.  I want my friends, excuse me, VIP members of FF, to leave smiling like Enzyte Bob. I hope that me, and my blog, will show you that the cup is half full, not empty, so drink up!


Keep your head up like your nose is bleedin,
TJF

No comments:

Post a Comment